What did you expect?

Me, myself, and I. For you, this blog.
I post, what i feel should be posted. You read, what you feel should be read. If you choose to follow, I will gratiously accept and return the favor. Updates will be made when necessary, and I have full intent to give any readers something relevant to what they want to read; Vote on Polls. If your taking the time to read this page that I took the time to make for you, Thank you. I'm here for the entertainment; Yours, and My Own. Keep in mind: The best way to become boring is to say everything.
What did you expect?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Directional SWITCH!


I would like to point out, that it's still winter. WTF. -.- im not really impressed that we are all gonna have to wait 109 long days before the actual first day of summer. June 21st 2010. Oh, the excitement.
So, re-directing this to the origional point...
I'm thinkin' of no more pointless blogs. No more retarded insight into the boring-ness that is my life (Y) =D
I thought it might be more entertaining if I talk about random things that i decided to care about on that specific days; seeing as its fun-er? to talk about that, rather then whatever i happen to do that day. Basically, I'm just doing small ajustments etc. Oh, and i'll warn you right now, I'm most likely going to write about interesting media, but more-so, my opinions on it. I wanna do some book/movie reviews, make some monotonous news more interesting. I'm very opinionated so i'm sure it'll be fun. (Y) Sound good? Kaycool!

No comments:

Post a Comment